1/06/2010

my first post

I realize how badly I need to write. I thank God for my good friends, and the wisdom they bring. I am on a spiritual path to learn and teach. I am guided and blessed. I sound perhaps a bit cheesy....but I guarantee, everything I have experienced is real.

I love seeking enlightenment, truth, and Love. God is real....maybe He isn't a "he"...maybe not a "Christian" version...but these are the things I know. I have opened myself to the possibility of God and the reality of His Light in my life.

I have to say, I am not your typical Christian, "bible thumpin" evangelistic type....so far from. No offense ever to those who are....we can all get along (at least that is my hope). I was a bratty only child, with an imagination as big as the sky and at a very early age, I began seeking answers. I was never confined to the simple definitions of the Catholic Church I was raised in. Though to this day, I know where my roots were nourished.

I hope we can begin a journey together....I hope this journey brings you light, peace and love everlasting. The Truth really is out there....but also in your heart and soul. You really need not look too far away to find God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment